Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is the baby chick "stripe" he/she is bonding with my hubby quite well....lol




My niece thinks the "fuzzy" ones are the best- wait til she figures out they dont stay fuzzy long!

This is my little chicken man- Mackenzie- he is soooo good with animals- he really has a heart for them. He takes care of them all- the dogs, cats, chickens and our turtle. He wants a goat, but we are trying to add things to our place one at a time, and it was the chickens turn......

He is 10 and has a heart of gold. He likes to ride his bike and play in the dirt with mom :) I love his excitement about the outdoors, and I love it that he isnt afraid of trying new things. He still likes to cuddle on the couch, and he plays in the rain like its the best thing in the world.
Mackenzie used to want everyone to call him Maxx, due to seeing the movie "Max Keebles big move" about a thousand times when he was little.
He asked me to home school him a few weeks ago! I guess the allure of mom working from home is too much for him- he wants to be here all the time.
I love it that my youngest is still my baby, and that he is still so innocent !
He talks a lot about the bible, and wants to know why God did all the things he did- but he asks one thing at a time.....Its truly exausting, but I wouldnt change a thing.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog, I love meeting new faces :)

    I'm going to add you to my google reader and follow you too!

    Love the pics of the little chick, funny though, the first one I didn't see it at first, it blended in with the color of the shirt LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww tell John that he is so cute with little "stripe" hehe

    ReplyDelete