Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Fav Things...

Ha, so NO I didnt take this one...but a girl can dream, RIGHT?
I did take this one- of my precious ladybugs I raised


I think my flamingo needs re painted....

This lavendar is monstrous- and its not done yet!




i have no clue what this is- I forget what I planted...surprise!




What a nice HOSTA




Poor Japanese maple mini! Been through a long tough winter....







CHIVES are YUMMY!






This crazy bush is pretty- but grows funny!








I think this is a COREOPSIS










I do not know what this is- but it s cute by the toad house...









Zebra grass at its start...












Some kind of daisy











More Coreopsis













Very random rosebush.....








I love my garden, the changing seasons of each plant, the pretty colors and the smell of the earth beneath it all.
It is beautiful.






2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous garden you have. Your lavender is going crazy! Thanks for following. Don't know how I've missed your blog, because I see that some of my favorite bloggers are already following you. Martha, Kat, Gena, Stacy, Ali... I'm going to jump in there too! Cute button, I grabbed it!

    ReplyDelete