Wednesday, June 3, 2009

handsome hubby





My very handsome hubby has always been so good to me! We met in high school, and it was quite accidental. Once we became good friends, it was hard for anything to come between us. We didn't date all through high school- there were other girls for him and guys for me, but we kept coming back to each other... finally on Sept 12, 1992 that circle was closed with our vows....


I feel like we have been married all our lives, and its funny how we are inseperable, even now. We stick together through thick and thin, and he is always there when I need him. ALWAYS.


This little tribute to my handsome hubby is just a small gesture- a way to honor and say thanks for working so hard for our family all this time, and very rarely doing anything for yourself.

Love you honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment