Thursday, December 9, 2010

PROVERBS 31 WOMAN

I was reading Proverbs 31 yesterday while waiting for my boys to come out of school, and I was stunned. Every question I had about who I am, where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to be doing was answered in a few passages of scripture that I had read over and over again. I have always read the devotions by the team at the Proverbs 31 website, which you can see here
These ladies have really given me inspiration and hope when I have needed it and I appreciate them, even though they have no clue who I am.

I will be speaking more on this topic, as I learn who I am and apply there verses to my life- for now - I want you to go read this passage of scripture and see where it applies to you. Id love to hear those stories also...feel free to comment me on them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment