Monday, January 13, 2014

Resolutions....

Here are my New Years "Resolutions".......

*I'm not going to ask anyone to do anything I wouldn't be willing to do myself.
*I'm going to increase my reading and prayer time.
*My friends and family will know I love them and cherish time with them.
*My children will get letters from their momma this year.
*My husband will get everything on his Christmas list from me.
*I will pay off that stupid last credit card.
*I'm going to work at my job as if I were working for Jesus himself.
*I am not going to let other people dictate my relationship with Christ.
*I will watch Duck Dynasty as much as possible. (trying to keep up with teenage boys)

I don't think the usual I will get healthy, lose weight, save money blah blah blah is going to cut it this year. I want to simplify. I just finished reading a fabulous book by Jen Hatmaker called 7, and let me tell you- feeling inspired! I am also feeling a little guilty, bitter and embarrassed about our spending! Seems like we have an opportunity to make a difference and I am willing to try!

I would like to blog more this year too, I have a lot of things to say so maybe you will be seeing more of me in the near future.....

I got a new job...
I have new clarity...
I have new hope for a brighter future.

2014 is looking fabulous, and I can just feel its going to be amazing!

Praying for a new outlook on a new year for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment