Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful THursday

In July I took a short road trip with my friend Angie . We went to Ga to meet up with her in laws to take her kids for a week.....

Her kids did great in the car and we picked up my nephews on the way home, in Tn. This is one of them with my Matthew cooking something in the kitchen...

Something else I did this summer was spend an entire week with Mackenzie- my youngest son.... This pic is with my niece and nephew at my parents house- they are all rotten and trouble! and lots of fun!

I am very thankful for the blessings of children. Whether it be my own, Angies or our nieces and nephews, they are all a blessing.....

Johns nephews are joining us this weekend again for a short visit.....going to be busy, but fun......


Tell us what you are thankful for!


thanks for hosting ALI!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment