Thursday, July 16, 2009

out of the country I go......

So I am making a HUGE leap. I am leaving the US on Aug 22 ( or there abouts) and landing in the hot country of Haiti. How does this happen? One may ask. Simple. I have a friend in need and Im fulfilling it for her.

Let me back up.

You all have probably seen my posts about my friends who live in Haiti and run a host house for missionary workers. If not you can see one here.

They are both adorable selfless people and I love them as if they were in my own family.

In Jan of last year, AMy found she was unexpectedly pregnant with their first child., Then through the miracle of God they made the decision to adopt a child as well. Dorvensky has no american papers yet- nor does he have a passport. so, while they are here having baby boy, I am traveling to Haiti to stay with big baby boy in his own home, so he doesnt have to leave his own bed.....


WHEW~I need to take a breath- as I am sure you do too.....

I am overwhelmed with love for this family, and m yown family is so giving they are sacrificing me for the first week of school.......

I love them so much!

My challenge is working a plane ticket into the budget and I need everyones prayers for that....

Or if anyone has a ticket they can spare....I know- nice try-...

Thanks for listening to me babble- Im so excited I could BURST!!!!!!!

I will keep you all posted...I promise......

ANd there will be pictures available as well...


Love you all!

1 comment: