Tuesday, June 30, 2009

an award!


So my good pal ALI awarded me my second award of all time! So I am participating in this award to tell you all a little about me.....



The honest scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, you have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you. Finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.



1. Im a complete and total unorganized mess! clutter surrounds me and when I try to fix it, it gets worse...No amount of books etc can help me- Im hopeless!

2. I had lasik a few years ago, but Im about ready for glasses again...argh..

3. I have chosen a path which does not include most of my family- cousins etc.....Its too painful to watch their drama and to see them tear each other apart. And I do not want myu kids to thinks family is like that.

4. I LOVE to eat peanutbutter also..it is a problem, as I cannot lose wieght.. on spoons, in pie, on a sandwich did i say on spoons?

5. i think Im chubby- and it makes me crazy. I look in the mirror and think ewwwww...how did i end up like this? then i get some peanut butter to make me feel better.

6. I do not always speak my mind when I should- its not good for me, but I dont like to stir the pot. However, if i did speak my mind i prolly would deal better with my emotions, instead of holding it in and then exploding on unsuspecting people...

7. I secretly want another baby...OOPS secrets out now~!!

8. My first kiss was AWFUL!! I punched him. :)

9. Im kinda lazy. - i just cover it up by over booking and over doing. Id much rather lay on the couch and eat bon bons all day and tell a maid what to do while the Guiding light is on...

10. I have a rental house I want to desperately get rid of- It sucks us dry, and I just cant handle it anymore....


Now for those 10....HMMMM

1. MOM TAXI
2. My Fav Farm
3. JAM..
4. HHHF
5.Ann
6. ALI
7.Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
8. A Homegrown Life
9.A Day in the Life
10.Lily of the Valley

4 comments:

  1. This is a fun award cause you always get to find out something new about your blogging friends. Like, would I have EVER known about your love of peanut butter, if it wasn't for this award? Now I know what to get you for Christmas...

    I've gotten this one before, but I ALWAYS love a shout out. Thanks for thinking of me. You can see my HONEST SCRAP award post here...

    http://jamblogging.blogspot.com/2009/02/someone-likes-me.html

    Congrats on your award! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angelina! This is good stuff!

    Slugging your "first kiss"?! Eating peanut butter on a spoon? Wanting another baby? All of it, good stuff!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us. And thank you ever so much for sharing this award with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! I to love peanut butter. I have a delicious discovery but if you try it you will hate me. Do I share it or not...

    ok, vanilla ice cream with a glob of peanut butter. Better then 31 flavors could ever accomplish. I wish I lived near you because we would be like peanut butter and jelly! I just told my husband I wish we could have another baby but since we can't I think we should explore short term foster care. He seemed open so maybe there is hope.

    Congrats and thanks for sharing your 10 facts about YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all way too good to me! and peanutbutter rocks!

    ReplyDelete