Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday...


I know this may sound silly, but I am very thankful for bills......Debt has taught me sooo much about needs/vs/wants, and I am in turn helping my children learn how to manage what little money they have.


I am also very thankful for second chances. People come and go in our lives and we do not always understand that this is just the way God planned it to be- sometimes do not ever see or hear from them again, and sometimes "never" is not part of the plan at all...!!! I am thankful for Him allowingme to have second chances where some people are concerned, and I appreciate the opportunity to get to know them again....


I am thankful for the media- on whom else can I blame every little thing that is wrong with our world? :) ( and feel justified?!)


I am thankful for my fabulous hubby- without him none of my dreams would be real- or mean anything to me......he is the best!


I am also thankful for these perfect little chickies- they are cheep- cheeping away right now, and are an added comfort to my day.

1 comment: