Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning Blues....


I woke up this morning and made a few resolutions- which I do not do on New Years because its really just setting myself up for more dissappointment- so this morning I made a few- Here they are:


1- I am going to get myself on a schedule so I can juggle my blog, my work- which I do from home- and my family better.


2- Im going to stop drinking pop everyday- I drink diet coke a lot and I need to drink more water..


3- Im going to make a chore chart again - no one seems to remember their chore thy've had - for 5 years....


4-Im going back to full menu planning- it saves me more time and money, and meshes well with my #1


5- Im going to stop procratinating about everything I do...


6- Im putting this off til later- ( ha just kidding- see #5)


7- Im going to tell each person in my house I love them everymorning and everyevening-.


8-Im going to walk the dogs more-we all need the excersize.....


Some of these changes are due to recent happenings that are driving me crazy- and some of them I couldnt post cause they arent realistic- like sending the 10 and 11 yearolds to bed- as soon as they get their homework done after school....HE HE just a thought- havent done it yet- but I have considerd it...


Soem of them are becaseu I am a person who needs constant change in my life to keep me hopping- I have dreams, and goals and things I want to do, and It seems I have hit a RUT.....so Im looking for a way out.....Anyone want to join me?


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment