Friday, September 4, 2009

VGNO- REVISED.....

so with my new hair im saluting all of you who can take another vgno...
im a little on the blogging BLAH...and i think its cause of everything else....

so VGNO is a good time for me to
say hi!

this evening i will be eating a Digiorno and Doritos and finishing off a rumm party pail.....

prolly by myself

cause im kinda hateful and a bit of a sourpuss...

maybe i need a vgno weekend...can i get one of those?


lol

wow im in a funk....

so lets go to Anns and check out her heart rock project- sounds like a lot of fun to me.
.

and im hoping when i get it my picture doesnt include driving my car through a random building....but no promises... :)


lmbo just for all of you

My daughter has a GREAT BIG PROJECT... SEE HERE

AWESOME.....!!!!!


have a great nite and a safe holiday!!

Can i ask a small question of everyone? how do you do it? how do you keep followers, grow your blog, gain sponsors etc? i would love for this to be my career, not just a hobby i do while on hold for my real job. :( i love blogging, but i feel like i need a direction and im not getting any feedback- fgood bad or indifferent from anyone on my daily posts. i dont even know if my followers are reading me. im not sure how to make this work and be effective. i want to keep doing this cause i love it, but im not sure how to make it better. and im running out of time each day between work and kids...ARGHHH... i dont know the best way to market myself, and its frustrating that i spend so much time puting some of my posts together and then ....i dont even know if someone read it.....

5 comments:

  1. What a cute haircut! I need to get my hair cut, too, just have been putting it off. As for how to make a go at blogging as a career, I wish I were the person to ask, but I'm not since I don't make a penny from my blog, though I love doing it. You can start to utilize Google Analytics to track how many people are reading your blog, though, and it's super easy - www.google.com/analytics. I learned a ton about blogging from ProBlogger's 31 Days to a Better Blog challenge from a while back, but all in all that site is a super good blog resource - it's www.problogger.net. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy VGNO!

    I wish I had some blogging advice for you - I feel like I just kinda muddle through it all myself. I do it for fun - post about what I like and what I think is fun. Or, if I need advice about something, I'll ask on my blog. I feel like I've been in a blogging funk lately, just like I'm having a total block about anything new to post. The whole "PR" aspect is still new to me. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hair cut. For information on making money on your blog check out the NING Mom Blogger Club and the site WAHM.com and lurk in the message boards for everything blogging also found great advice on MOMtv.com
    HTH !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely second the WAHM and Mom Blogger Club ideas. I don't use them yet but I also don't use my blog to generate money. Not directly, I'd love to get more traffic to my art via my blog but I figure if my art is good enough people will find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the haircut. Sorry about your funk. I get those on a regular basis.

    I started doing reviews and giveaways a short time ago. When I started, I was just contacting companies I like through e-mails and twitter. I had real good responses with twitter PR. Then, I joined groups like MomSelect, MomSpark, The Blog Friendly PR, SheBlogs and others. They do most of the leg work, but you have to make the initial contact with the companies to get the ball rolling.
    I have more to do now than I'd ever imagined. I have companies contacting me almost daily to ask if I want to work with them.
    I have some information I am compiling for a couple of ladies to help them get started and I would be happy to assist you as well. (Some of the networks I joined are "by invitation"). I can't promise you will make money. I have made some. But, nearly every day is like Christmas around my house with all the products coming in, as well as, all the giveaways I win.
    If you want more information and a little help, just shoot me and e-mail and we'll go from there.
    Gena - ubrewme@yahoo.com

    Happy VGNO

    ReplyDelete